Beverly Hills Law Corp., PC handles litigation in both state and federal court, representing plaintiffs as well as defendants. We have experience at every phase of litigation, from initial pleadings through discovery, motion practice, and trial. With a broad range of business litigation experience in numerous areas, our attorneys handle claims that include:
- Complex Business Litigation
- Breach of Contract
- LLC Disputes
- Breach of Fiduciary Duties
- Unfair business practices, including class actions on behalf of consumers
- Shareholder and Investor Rights and Disputes
- Business Torts
- Partnership Disputes
- Corporate Disputes
In addition to our courtroom experience, we have extensive experience in Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR), including representing clients in settlement negotiations, mediation and arbitration proceedings.
Beverly Hills Law Corp., PC also helps small to mid-sized businesses with everyday business transactions as well as the not-so-everyday decisions, like adding a new location or acquiring another firm. We are available to consult with business owners and managers about the legal implications of strategic business decisions.
Whether you need to negotiate a contract, form a new business entity, or protect your trade secrets, we can assist you in a cost-effective way.
We handle an array of business transactions, including:
- General contract drafting, review, and negotiation
- Registering Trademarks
- Corporate formation in the State of California
- Drafting and reviewing LLC operating agreements, partnership disputes, and corporate by-laws
- Franchising of a business
- Judgment collection
- Purchase and sale of a business, with or without real estate
- Securities agreements non-compete, confidentiality, and non-disclosure agreements
Our business clients comprise real estate developers, film production companies, restaurant owners, grocery stores, fashion labels, gym and fitness centers, manufacturers, record labels, health & beauty companies, and aviation companies.
"Sagar provided excellent legal services but more importantly helped keep our stress level at a minimum. "− Majorie B.
"I would completely recommend this attorney to anyone looking for quality."− Gary R.
" I highly recommend his law firm. His expertise and professionalism are exceptional."− Karen A.