Beverly Hills Law Corp., PC has a full-service employment practice that is devoted to handling all forms of employment matters on behalf of both plaintiffs and defendants. If you are an employee whose rights have been violated by your employer we can help.
If you are an employer facing litigation by an employee, we can vigorously defend you. Claims handled on behalf of our clients include those involving:
- Wrongful termination in violation of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), California Fair Housing and Employment Act (FEHA) and the Federal Civil Rights act Class Actions on behalf of employees
- Violation of FMLA
Misclassification of employees as independent contractors
- Failure to reasonably accommodate a disability in violation of the ADA
- Wrongful termination
- Unfair Competition, Non-solicitation & Trade Secrets
- Wage and Hour claims, including missed meal periods, rest breaks, and unpaid overtime
- Drafting, negotiating, and reviewing employment contracts and separation agreements
- Drafting and updating employee handbooks
- Discrimination, harassment and retaliation claims
"Sagar provided excellent legal services but more importantly helped keep our stress level at a minimum. "− Majorie B.
"I would completely recommend this attorney to anyone looking for quality."− Gary R.
" I highly recommend his law firm. His expertise and professionalism are exceptional."− Karen A.