Beverly Hills Law Corp., PC possesses extensive experience handling a wide variety of real estate disputes. Founder Sagar Parikh is also a licensed California real estate broker and is uniquely qualified to represent you in all types of real estate transactions.
Given the current market volatility that has jeopardized many commercial real estate investments and projects, we have handled multiple claims on behalf of investors, leaseholders, landlords, and builders. We routinely litigate matters involving:
- Complex commercial and retail landlord/tenant disputes
- Residential landlord/tenant litigation, including class actions on behalf of tenants
- Fraudulent conveyances
- Construction disputes
- Homeowner’s Association (HOA) disputes
- Trespass and nuisance claims
- Real estate agent/broker misconduct
Our attorneys and brokers bring a unique perspective to each real estate transaction, designed to further your strategic objectives, enhance your returns and minimize your risks. Our expertise includes:
- Purchase and sale agreements and other real estate contracts
- Closing representation
- Acting as escrow for real estate transactions
- Boundary and encroachment documents
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating commercial and residential Leases
- Mortgages, deeds of trust and secured transactions
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating covenants, conditions and restrictions (CC&Rs)
- Real estate financing proposals
- Real estate development proposals
- Building & Safety and Department of Planning Issues
"Sagar provided excellent legal services but more importantly helped keep our stress level at a minimum. "− Majorie B.
"I would completely recommend this attorney to anyone looking for quality."− Gary R.
" I highly recommend his law firm. His expertise and professionalism are exceptional."− Karen A.