When you are buying or selling a home in the Los Angeles area, there are numerous disclosures that must be made and many legal documents are involved. Even if you are represented by a real estate agent, a real estate attorney from Beverly Hills Law Corp., PC can help you protect yourself from future lawsuits by buyers/sellers–or to negotiate the transaction on your behalf.
Moreover, our lead attorney, Sagar Parikh, is also a licensed real estate broker and thus can assist you from both a real estate and a legal perspective simultaneously. You can minimize costs and have the benefit of two specialists for the price of one.
For home buyers, we can:
- Draft, negotiate, and/or review all of your purchase documents including title and escrow documents.
- Review the sellers’ disclosures to make sure that nothing is being left undisclosed.
- Help you close out escrow by acting as an escrow officer.
For home sellers, we can:
- Negotiate with potential buyers.
- Review the transfer disclosure document and other related documents.
- Review the terms of your purchase agreement and any special contingencies or clauses.
Whether you are a buyer or a seller, a combined real estate attorney and real estate broker can assist in all facets of your real estate transaction, ensuring that the process is as smooth as possible. Call Beverly Hills Law Corp., PC today for a free consultation with Mr. Parikh.
See our interview on Southern California Homes, a top site for California homes for sale, New Mexico real estate, N. California real estate & Beverly Hills, CA homes for sale: Expert Advice on Buying a Home.